Sunday, October 16, 2016

something in the way my hands stoop to prayer by Daniel Wojciech




something in the way my hands stoop to prayer
by Daniel Wojciech

i give my power to no being.
and the weight.
i give my hope to the ones lost a long the way
children of the world!
take hold of your lamps and lift your eyes!
i was a child once
departed, rejected, my joy synchronized with the very soul
of mother earth
those who would put their heads in the sand tried
to take it
but my being immaculate and ready for war
tainted a Spirit that would attempt to invade
my joy.
Palestine will be free
Brooklyn will be free
Ferguson will be free
Portland will be free
the scum walking the earth know nothing of this
they threw the ones who do into jails
and hospitals
and mad houses
well, we're taking ourselves out of those places
and coming to your door!

until the sky becomes ocean
again
i give my light to that thing
in the mind
that goes like
this...

No comments: