Sunday, September 18, 2016

The First Reign Frum My Thirsted Lips by Daniel Wojciech

The First Reign Frum My Thirsted Lips
by Daniel Wojciech

9/17/2016
8:21pm

it didn't start with Jesus
it started with atoms
and minerals
and Oceanic longing
and the feeling i get
and the distaste
and the tears
and salt
of the Earth, when it was flat
and dreams be awakenings
and my dreams keep me
close
for all the scars that won't heal
her eyes of saphire.
seen more than Mine.
and Mary was a virgin
napping in vineyards
and trekking like Spotted Minds
and Spok was still hard to find
and my lips felt the pain
when i uttered mischeif
of a last night's kiss
it sort of drips.
the eclipse's echo
burning into my young tongue
it felt good
at first
the thirst gets higher
the thirst gets flyer
and my wings
on the way down
serraded
frum the neck tie
frum the blemish
that is mine
frum the marinara
of your skull
as it leaks
into the puddles
of mine Light.
the shadow, i joust
unravelled, just a dance
a way
frum the Source
which i read
as your eyes
every time.

No comments: